Carpal tunnel syndrome? - Forum

  • Similar Topics
    Last post
Surgical student

Carpal tunnel syndrome? - Ärzteforum

Post#1 »

Please excuse the interruption, I am a student at the University of South Florida and I am in the process of creating my Curriculum Vitae for entrance into medical school. I would like to list some of my experiences within my CV. One of them being that I was a passive observer in a carpel tunnel correction procedure. My question to those of you on the listserv of, is that i would like to know what the correct medical term is for this particular procedure so that i can reference it justly.

User avatar

Re: Carpal tunnel syndrome? - Ärzteforum

Post#2 »

Try "Carpal Tunnel Decompression".

User avatar
A Doctor

Re: Carpal tunnel syndrome? - Ärzteforum

Post#3 »

Try "Neurolysis-open", or "decompression" or carpal tunnel release etc.

Return to “Orthopedic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest